MAN Diesel & Turbo offers the right solution for every marine application on a "one-stop" basis. Starting with Gensets of 100kW output for on-board power, through our high and medium-speed compact class and on to our giant two-stroke engines.
Among others, the advanced features of our two-stroke engines of the ME generation and the Common Rail system of our four-stroke engines ensure that we can comply with tomorrow's emissions regulations today. Hence, complying with the IMO emission rules, MAN Diesel & Turbo's two-stroke and four-stroke engines are available in IMO Tier II executions which are presented in the Marine Engine IMO Programme.
- Fuel equipment, welding equipment, welding robots, quality room
- Wave cutting, Honing machines, Numerous standard machining tools
- CNC, Lathe machines, Alpha lube test bench, Painting room
- Holeby pit stop dedicated workshop
For the electronic control and monitoring of modern engines, we are well equipped and qualified to support engines in a wide range of applications and locations.
Our workshop is specialized in the overhaul and repair of diesel engines as well as auxiliaries with power outputs above 100kW.
- The facility includes closed circuit cleaning equipment and 40T overhead cranes
- All repairs are carried out in the workshop using MAN approved methods